Online applications for the Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs (2023) Batch A-2023 (S) are now being accepted. Do you intend to join the Pakistani Navy after high school? The Pakistan Navy has made a position available to join the Pak Army Sailors in the Marine Department. Registration for the Pakistan Navy Sailor 2023 programme will begin on January 1, 2023, and we will explain how to do it in this post.
Candidates must satisfy the deadline to submit their application before January 14, 2023. Those interested in joining Pak Navy Sailor Batch A 2023 must submit an online application at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. Visit the Pak Navy website to register and determine your eligibility. The qualifying requirements are also stated here.
All candidates must read the instructions on the registration sheet and submit their applications as necessary. A computer will be used to administer the initial academic or intelligence exam. Therefore, you must possess computer literacy. After registration, these E-tests will start.
Prepare for the Pak Navy Sailor test by joining the team. Physics, chemistry, English, math, and general knowledge will all be tested in the exam.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR PAKISTAN NAVY SAILOR JOBS 2023
Candidate must meet the following requirements in order to join Pakistan’s Navy.
|1.||Marine Sailor||Matric||17-21 years|
The applicant should be prepared for the next step after completing the online registration. Candidates will receive application forms if they pass the preliminary medical, interview, and physical efficiency tests (PET). For the test/interview, only those who had been meritoriously shortlisted would be invited.
Following online registration, the applicants will sit for the computerized IQ and other examinations listed below:
- English, math, physics, chemistry, general knowledge, and intelligence are required for matric science.
- Candidates will get SMS notifications from the respective center informing them of the date and time of the written test. SMS and a website will inform the shortlisted applicants of the results.
- PET, medical, interview, and personality tests will only be given to shortlisted candidates.
- Initial trials for PNSR&C Kharian and Muzaffarabad will be done in Rawalpindi Center, Rahim Yar Khan in Multan Center, and Sialkot in Lahore Center, those for Khuzdar in Quetta Center, and those for Hyderabad in Nawabshah Center.
INTERVIEW AND MEDICAL EXAMINATION:
The PET shortlist candidates’ interviews, and medical examinations will take place soon.
The facility will hold a personality test for applicants who passed the medical exam and interview stages in the coming months.
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET)
To join the Pak Navy Sailor Batch 2023, the qualifying applicants must complete the Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
The following is a list of PETs:
- Run 1.6 kilometres in 8 minutes.
- Must perform 15 sit-ups in two minutes.
- able to complete 15 pushups in two minutes
- Must be able to perform 4 chin-ups in 2 minutes.
Only applicants in perfect physical condition will be allowed to join the Pakistan Navy once the lads have had a thorough medical examination at the Training Center in Karachi following the interim selection. Beginning in April 2023, the Pak Navy will begin training sailors. Marine branch training will begin in April 2023, while technical and female medical technician (FMT) training will begin in June 2023.
The Pakistan Navy conducts twice-yearly sailor recruiting. Therefore, you can apply for the following hiring if you still need the initial chance. The first group of sailors from the Pakistani Navy joins the PNS HIMALAYA in the first week of May. In the first week of November, the second group of sailors from the Pakistan Navy enters the PNS HIMALAYA.
They join a training program in the New Entry School at PNS HIMALAYA after enrolling as sailors (marines) in the naval force. After completing their first training, they are assigned to different branches and dispatched there for technical preparation.
This serves as the basis for their technical background, unified by the subsequent professional and technical education received in schools.
- The military twice rejected me.
- Any military college or institution has been withdrawn from.
- A fake document
- By military appeals, the medical board deemed the medically unfit.
- Unless they give it up before commissioning “or” within six months of joining PN, candidates having dual nationalities are not permitted.
The following advantages are yours as a Pak Navy Sailor in 2023:
- Accommodations, uniforms, and messes will all be provided at no cost to PN Sailor.
- Free medical care for oneself, one’s parents, and one’s family after marriage
- sufficient opportunity to travel overseas for courses, deputations, or cruises.
- Financial support for children’s education in English-medium schools and professional institutions
- Additionally, you are entitled to two months of vacation each year and one free train ticket from the service region to your residence.
- Additionally, Bahria Foundation offers job chances for retired Pak Navy sailors.
CANDIDATES FROM THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES MAY RECEIVE DISCOUNTS ON THEIR MARKS AND AGES WHILE JOINING THE PAKISTANI NAVY AS SAILORS IN 2023.
|Son of Shaheed
|15% concession in
|5% concession in
|Sindh (Rural)||15% concession in
|Balochistan||15% concession in
|Azad Kashmir||15% concession in
|FATA/PATA||15% concession in
|Gilgit Baltistan||15% concession in